Skip to main content

May 8-July 6

Hooray for May!


More fun at preschool



My mother-in-law is so great. She sent me some super delicious treats for Mother's Day. Yummm!


Shortly after having my parents and at-home siblings out and then Wilson coming, Anna and Dave came to visit!

They're adorable and matching





Gorgeous little brown-eyed baby


We went to Golden Gate Park and tried out a sweet disc golf course. There were a lot of hardcore folks there who maybe didn't love how slow my kids were :)



We got lunch at Koja in the city and it was so good! The best part was realizing that there is also one in Walnut Creek



Ice cream sandwich macroons



The beach was super windy, so it was freezing, but you sure can't tell from the pictures










Bi-rite Ice Cream. Go now! I can't remember exactly what I got, but I know one of the scoops was lavender flavored and it was soooo good





Anna and Dave are the greatest! They cooked Mother's Day dinner for us and it was yummm-o!



Playing games at night

We went to the farm at Tilden Park and got to see lots of animals, have a picnic, play at the playground, and go on a little hike.












This is the little pond that we hiked to. About 5 seconds after we got there, Matthew fell in right about where Adaline is standing. He was traumatized, so I scooped him up and carried his muddy, soaked body right back to the car.




Going to a Giants game!

The best stadium views I've seen





We randomly ended up going cherry picking and they were so so tasty. The kids thought it was a blast, and surprisingly didn't get super covered in cherry juice.






After the cherry picking, we had a water balloon fight at the splash pad nearby



After the splash pad, Andrew was able to meet us for lunch at HD Burgers & More. I definitely recommend it



7 month old Michael




Preschool at our house!


We got to have our first garden ever! I can't believe these plants started out so tiny because it was only a couple months ago that I ripped out some giant tomato plants

Meeting Belle at storytime at the bookstore downtown


Working on her selfie game


Found some snail pets



Loving on some baby chicks at a friend's house

She loves cilantro just as much

rice baby

Gualala 2017! This is quickly becoming a favorite tradition for our entire family. This was our third year going in a row and probably our favorite because we have more fun each year.







On our last day, we spent a few hours at the beach before heading out. It was so nice and so much fun


End of preschool picnic. These kids became such good friends


They are the sweetest/cutest friends


covered in stickers, why???


We lucked out and got 13 ladies together for a night out at The Cheesecake Factory. It was way nice.

Headed to Utah for the Glenn family reunion!

I sure love my cute travelers


First flight for this sweet babe




First things first. The kids napped and Andrew and I pigged out on Cafe Rio sitting in the front.

His cousins thought it was hilarious that he would crawl across them.



Andrew got tickets for Comedy Sports for my birthday. I don't remember what happened (I think our kids weren't going to sleep?) so I got to go with two of my great sisters-in-law instead.








Camp Gram!


Riding Grandpa's horses, and she's been talking about this ever since








These two really hit it off






Creek hiking





Park picnic, family pictures, and then swimming at the Provo Rec center


See?? Aren't they the cutest??



The Green House! This is the first place Andrew and I lived after we were married and the house we brought Adaline and Matthew home to from the hospital. Lots of great memories here.

J-Dawgs! I didn't realize how much good food I love that's in Utah



We went bowling in the very same place that Andrew and I went on our first date




It was such a fun family reunion! Thanks for hosting, Gram and Grandpa!

After the Glenn reunion, we headed up to Logan to see my family for a bit. On the way, we got to stop and see our good friends who moved away from CA. Thanks for lunch and the good times y'all!


Isn't she the cutest pregnant mama?
 It's hard to remember exactly, but I don't think Andrew got to stay for very long. The kids and I tagged along with what they had going on and had a blast.

That's right, I managed to french braid my brother's hair

They sure miss these chickens and rabbits

Craft time with Aunt Chloe


Five Guys!

Grocery shopping in Utah is way more fun







My parents had the most gorgeous views from their house in Logan. Dang.






It was an awesome trip to Utah. We had so much fun getting to see both of our families, eating on the Utah food, and enjoying the gorgeous scenery.


Adaline loves to dress up and get completely into character. Some days I have to do her hair multiple times in one day so that she has the appropriate hair-do to match with her costume.

He's such a little ham



new teeth!

My older kids pretty much always fall asleep surrounded by books


Pool day with friends because that's what summer is all about!


I didn't realize just how many visitors we had in the first few months of living in our house. We were so spoiled! Our next visitor was Gram! I really can't remember what we did, because I only have these couple pictures, but we always have a good time with Gram.









Hanging out with friends while their parents pack.








We were so sad to say goodbye to these good friends when they moved to Texas. Luckily, we got to spend a whole day playing with them before they left


Goofy boy found a good place to snuggle

She can swim! I'm so excited for her swim lessons this year to see where she picks back up.



Headed out for a family run to practice for the 4th of July 5k



4th of July 5k!






We had the boys in the stroller and needed Adaline to run with us. It was a bit less successful than we'd hoped. She made it like half a mile then lost her mind for a bit. Luckily there was a bathroom right there, and for a little bit after that she did better. She and Matthew traded off with the riding and running, but Andrew spent most of the race pushing the double stroller with another kid sitting on the foot rest.


Watching the parade after the run

That night we had the Ainges over for 4th of July dinner

So proud of my little garden! (until this plant got completely taken over by aphids. Boo!)

Harvesting peaches from our tree. I pruned it, and we've tried to take better care of it this year so I hope we get more tasty peaches this year and that they're a little bigger

Painting his brother's head?

Comments