This last month has really flown by. You turned 2 months, then we went on vacation, and then BAM you were 3 months old. You have had a lot of firsts this month, I'll try to name a few:
- First time on a plane
- First time at the zoo
- First time going to the movies
- First time going on a hike
- First time going 1000 feet underground (more on that later)
- First time being in the car for longer than an hour (All the way from Utah to Colorado)
- First time rolling over (both directions)
- First time sleeping from 8pm -4:30am without waking up (if only I'd been asleep all that time too...)
- First time going to grandma and grandpa Reeves's house
- First time meeting ALL (minus Keller and Dave) of your grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins
Obviously you've been busy. You like your bumbo chair and tummy time way more than you used to. In both cases I think it's because you can hold yourself up well enough to see things, and that's what you're all about right now. You love munching on your hands. Those things are always in your mouth and you are drooling all over the place. Everyone loves it when they can get a smile out of you, and it really isn't that hard. You're an incredibly happy baby and getting (thankfully) more predictable by the day.
 |
| Soo excited! |
 |
| Looking so darn cute on our walk |
 |
| This one cracks me up |
Your sleep...while we were on vacation, you made great strides in the "going to bed earlier" department. Then we got home and you were like, "I have to stay up late and then wake up every two hours!" That was rough, especially since even when you were brand new you would sleep for 4 or 5 hour stretches at night. But, we're back to making progress again and you've been going to sleep close to 8 till at least 3 or 4. Thank you so much for that. Now if you could just learn to nap for more than twenty minutes....
You spend a lot of time playing on the floor these days because we just love watching you roll over. It's adorable to watch how hard you're trying (though you're actually pretty quick about it now) and it's fun to see you interact more with the world around you. You like to grab for your toys and you try so hard to scootch toward them. (It's funny because you can get all the way across your blanket without even rolling, you just can't necessarily go the direction you're trying to go.)
Pictures from our photo shoots today:
 |
| Seriously mom? I'm kind of done here |
 |
| I don't think this rabbit is going to make me smile |
 |
| I'm just going to get rid of him... |
 |
| Get...out...of...my...pictures |
 |
| Fine. I'll leave |
 |
| rolling away... |
 |
| ... |
 |
| Thanks for making me this really soft blanket, mom |
You really keep me on my toes and I sure love you Adaline Jane.
Comments
Post a Comment